I am joining Lori at Family Trees May Contain Nuts for her writer's challenge. She said to assume it was a really BIG windfall, so let's see...
First pay the taxes, which would make the wind fall more like a slight breeze Lori says in Canada there are no taxes on lottery winnings. That's nice!
Besides all the normal things like taking care of family,
donating to charity, etc...house cars, things that everyone says they would do I thought of a few other silly things.
1. Send every blogger ten bucks to get rid of that word id thing! Blogger has a new spam filter which seems to work fine, and if not, you can always put it back. Some don't even realize they have it! Please check if you don't know. :)
Help Stamp Out Word Verification
(courtesy of Sweet Nothings)
2. Buy BJ at Sweet Nothings the things she is pining for from Pottery Barn. I want her to be happy!
3. Acquire Christmas Tree Shops so I can open one near all of you who want one! Then we will all be showing the same "treasures".
4. Extend Laurie's (Bargain Hunting with Laurie )decoration closet so she has more room to fill with all those hundreds of decorations! :)
5. Buy Carol at Always Thyme to Cook asbestos gloves so she never has to worry about burning her little hands. Also, a life time supply of fire extinguishers !
6. Get The Tablescaper a new house with a room the size of Madison Square Garden to store all her must have 12 of everythings!
7. While I am buying houses, I need one where I can store my things without going down to the basement. I am getting too old to carry those bins up and down. Or maybe just a handsome full time house boy to be at my beck and call ! :)
8. Get Donald Trump a hair stylist, or a new one. Pulease, can anyone listen to what he says while staring at his hair?
9.Have an all expenses paid Bloggers convention so I could meet all of you I feel I know, in person, that would be fun!
10. Pay my husband to read my blog. He just doesn't get it! :)
But I won't win, so all of this is moot!
As long as we have good health, we are all rich!
And that, is the TRUTH!